The new Q-Mod 2 pedal has two silent soft-touch foot switches for modulation and reverb effects and two bypass modes: 1. Buffered bypass and 2. True bypass mode.
Q-Mod 2 is a digital multi-effects processor featuring Chorus, Flanger, Phaser and Tremolo. The pedal also has an independent Reverb effect that can be used with or without other effects.
- Chorus, Flanger Phaser and Tremolo
- two silent soft-touch foot switches
- controls: Depth, Speed, Reverb Level and effect type
- two bypass modes:
- 1. Buffered bypass
- 2. True bypass mode
- can be powered with 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (standard "Boss" type,
- die cast aluminium enclosure
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14.5 KHz
- THD (1KHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 80-90 mA (DC 9V)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 (W) x 111 (D) x 50 (H)
- Weight: 240 g
Please use the right power supply!
The appearance of actual product may differ slightly from the image due
to handmade process.