Big Reverb TI
The Big Reverb TI with Trails and nearly Infinite decay.
A versatile reverb pedal, good choice for creating lush ambient soundscapes.
After the pedal is disengaged reverb trails hang over naturally.
Pressing and holding the footswitch activates the infinite decay which you can play over.
- versatile ambient and spacey reverb
- the reverb trails off naturally when the pedal is disengaged
- nearly infinite decay by pressing and holding the momentary footswitch
- silent soft touch footswitch
- selectable true bypass mode or buffered bypass with trails*
- controls: Mix, Decay and Reverb Level
- can be powered with 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (standard "Boss" type, negative tip)
- die cast aluminium enclosure
* Hold down the footswitch at power up to select the true bypass mode or buffered bypass with trails
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14 KHz
- THD (1KHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 80-90 mA (DC 9V)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 (W) x 111 (D) x 50 (H)
- Weight: 200 g
Please use the right power supply!
The appearance of actual product may differ slightly from the image due
to handmade process.