The Q-Mod pedal has a silent soft-touch foot switch and three different bypass modes: 1. Buffered bypass, 2. Reverb always ON and 3. True bypass mode.
Q-Mod is a digital multi-effects processor featuring Chorus, Flanger, Phaser and Tremolo. The pedal also has an independent Reverb effect that can be used with or without other effects.
- Chorus, Flanger Phaser and Tremolo
- independent Reverb
- controls: Depth, Speed, Reverb Level and effect type
- three bypass modes:
- 1. Buffered bypass
- 2. Reverb always ON
- 3. True bypass mode
- soft-touch foot switch
- can be powered with 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (standard "Boss" type,
- die cast aluminium enclosure
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14.5 KHz
- THD (1KHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 80-90 mA (DC 9V)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 (W) x 111 (D) x 50 (H)
- Weight: 215 g
Please use the right power supply!
The appearance of actual product may differ slightly from the image due
to handmade process.